1. The present Terms and Conditions refer exclusively to the online shopping at www.spicehorse.eu website. The present Terms and Conditions determine and clarify the rights and obligations of the Seller, called: SpiceLife s.r.o. headquarters: 94501 Komárno, Hadovská 870, Slovakia, company registration number: 36693359, and the Client. All contractual relationship is established in accordance with the legal system of the Slovak Republic. If the contracting party is a private person, legal affairs that are not regulated by the present Terms and Conditions are governed by the Civil Code (40/1964) and the Consumer Protection Act (108/2000). If the contracting party is a legal entity, legal affairs that are not regulated by the Terms and Conditions are governed by Act 513/1991 of the Commercial Code in force.
2. By sending a binding order, the Client confirms that s/he has read, understood and agreed the present Terms and Conditions and the Complaint Policy.
Orders and conclusion of sales contract
1. All orders sent via the system of the online shop available at the address www.spicehorse.eu are considered as binding and mandatory orders.
2. Orders sent are at the same time proposal to conclude a sales contract. The sales contract is concluded and becomes effective as soon as the order is confirmed, this is when the Client receives an order confirmation by e-mail. The validity of the online order is conditioned by filling in the required data properly and completely in the given form.
3. Prices are indicated at the specific products. The prices are including VAT.
4. Before sending the order, the cost of delivery (which is inclusive of VAT), is added to the total order amount. By confirming the order, the Client accepts the total product price, delivery costs and any possible further fees.
5. After sending the order the Client receives confirmation e-mail about the order to the e-mail address given at the registration. The attachment includes the list of products ordered. In case of bank transfer payment method, the Client should indicate his/her e-mail address given at registration in the details of payment.
6. After payment is completed and the goods are delivered, the ownership of goods belongs to the Client.
8. The invoice (receipt or bill) is attached to the delivered goods. Order details are stored in the Seller’s system for 5 years, in case of any complaint it is enough to indicate contract details (registration e-mail, date and number of order, name of company or customer).
1. Average delivery time is 3-5 working days, goods are delivered to the Client within the maximum of 7 working days. In occasional cases the delivery may be delayed. In this case Client will be informed about the delay or possible sold out products.
2. Orders placed at weekends or on Holidays are confirmed the following working day the latest. In such cases delivery time is extended with the number of non-working days.
Method of delivery
1. If it is offered by the system, the Client can choose the method of delivery when filling in the order form before placing the order.
2. If the delivered product is not accepted, Seller initiates resending only upon repeated request or other arrangement.
Receipt of goods
1. Goods are delivered by postal service to the delivery address indicated and specified in the order form.
2. The package always includes the invoice (receipt or bill).
1. The Seller is obliged to process the personal data obtained during Client registration in accordance with Act no. 101/2000 on the protection of personal rights, and undertakes to use it exclusively within the company in order to meet its obligations undertaken in the contract, and use these data only for the evaluation of the operation, services and economic results of the website of www.spicehorse.eu, except in cases when the personal data of the Client are requested by the law or the decree of an administrative body.
2. The Seller declares that the processing of personal data is carried out solely by qualified staff.
3. The Client declares that by filling in and confirming the “Cart” form, in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Section 5 § 2 s/he agrees to the procession of personal data disposed to the Seller.
4. The protection of the personal data provided by the Client is governed by the effective version of Act No. 101/2000.
5. The Client undertakes, pursuant to the request of the Seller, to provide additional data and information in order to verify the authenticity and completeness of the data listed in the “Cart” form.
6. The concluded sales contract is stored by the Seller and is accessible exclusively for selected members of staff.
Contract cancellation (return policy)
1. The Client can cancel the order without any justification within 7 working days of the receipt of goods. If such cases, products have to be returned to the Seller. Within 15 working days from the receipt of the returned goods, the Seller refunds due amount to the Client.
2. If the Client wishes to change the product or receive a refund (see Paragraph 1), he/she must return the product unused, undamaged, together with the original labels and in the original packaging.
3. Client should choose proper packaging so that the goods are not damaged during delivery. The Seller recommends that the Client obtains insurance for the returned product. If the returned product is damaged during delivery due to improper packaging, the Seller is not able to change the product or refund the purchase price.
4. Seller does not accept retuned product by cash on delivery, in such case items will be sent back to the Client without postage compensation.
5. The Client can cancel (delete) the order within 24 hours from receiving the confirmation e-mail sent by of the Seller.
Warranty and Complaints
1. The warranty period is determined by the provisions of the Civil Code, according to which it lasts for 24 months with the exceptions described in the Act. The warranty period starts from the receipt of the product by the Client and is extended by the length of any possible repair time during warranty.
2. All potential claims and complaints will be handled in accordance with the Complaints Policy of the website www.spicehorse.eu and based on the valid legal norms of the Slovak Republic.
1. The present Terms and Conditions take effect on the day of submission in the form available at the website of the Seller.
2. By registering at the website the Client agrees to all the paragraphs and points of the Terms and Conditions valid on the day of the order together with the purchase price of the product indicated at the website www.spicehorse.eu, provided that there is no apparent other agreement applying to the given case.
The above terms and conditions take effect on 1 January 2016.