Kentucky Horsewear is aiming for excellence & innovation. Kentucky products are well-known for their durability and strength. Here are some tips to take care of them!
Most of the Kentucky Horsewear products are machine washable at 30° but you cannot put them in the dryer. Just let your items dry outside the washing machine. You can use a hairdryer to dry the products containing artificial sheepskin to keep the fluffy aspect. Be careful not to be too close not to burn it! In case of doubt, please look out for the product you need to wash on our website. You can find all the information you need in the product description section. You can also ask us; we will happily answer! firstname.lastname@example.org
To make your boots look shiny again, you can use our Boots Cleaner. As for your artificial leather products, you can use our Tack Cleaner to give them a new aspect. In order for your products to last longer, use our Washing Bags to put them in the machine. These three items are available in the Care Products section.
Find below a list of products which necessitate hand washing:
- Kentucky Fly Veil Wellington Sparkling / Sparkling Soundless
- Kentucky Fly Veil Wellington Leather / Leather Soundless
- Kentucky Fly Veil Wellington Stone & Pearls / Stone & Pearls Soundless
- Kentucky Fly Veil Long Stone & Pearls / Stone & Pearls Soundless
- Kentucky Fly Veil Wellington Glitter Band / Glitter Band Soundless
- Kentucky Fly Veil Wellington Corduroy / Corduroy Soundless
- Kentucky Relax Horse Toy Pony, Unicorn & Bear
We hope you will enjoy your Kentucky products for a long time!